I am looking for smart, self-motivated students who would like to do a project or write a thesis (exjobb). Please take a look at current project ideas below or feel free to suggest your own topic. Contact me if this appeals to you!
Current Project Ideas
I will be happy to discuss how these project outlines can be turned into full proposals.
These projects are no longer available. However, if you find them interesting, contact me and we might be able to devise something similar!
- Formalizing the Kleene Star for Square Matrices (Teo Asplund, 2014)
- Real-Time Resource Monitoring for Poly/ML Processes (Magnus Stenqvist, 2013)
- A New SAT Encoding of Context-Free Grammars (Paul A. Giannaros, 2011)
- Proof Reconstruction for Bit Vectors (Assel Zhiyenbayeva, 2010)
- Google meets Isabelle: Advanced Search for Isabelle's Theorem Library (Tuan Dao, 2007)
- Integration of a First-Order Prover within Isabelle (Clément Hurlin, 2006)
Last modified: 2014-03-23