Re: Cell shading in tables

Hi Art,

You should be able to achive this using table cell/row bgcolor.

For example

Content for half the page here<p>
Including whatever you need
Content for the other half the page here<p>
Including whatever you need

Hope this help (and works) for you.

You can use the width and height attributes in the <td> and/or <tr> tags
from memory.

Craig

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Arthur D. Kirshner wrote:

> Html2ps group:
>
> I would like to set part of a page to a different background color. I've tried using
> document does not. Unfortunately, because I am only interested in the top part of
> the page being colored, I cannot use the background attribute of the <body> tag.
> Any help would be most appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Art Kirshner

Support the Open Voting Consortium